I have a thing for bucket lists. Before I moved to Taiwan, I went through a box of my old journals and found bucket lists I’d made over the years. I made my first one when I was 10 years old.
I love bucket lists because it can give you a real sense of purpose when planning. I especially love making Disney bucket lists. Creating a bucket list is one of my favourite ways to get excited for a trip. My Tokyo Disney trip is coming up quickly, so I took some time to figure out what I really want to do when I visit. Here’s hoping I can fit it all in!
1. Experience the unique rides and attractions found only at the Tokyo parks
2. Spend some time enjoying the special Easter events and festivities still taking place at the resort.
3. Check out the rides and attractions that are counterparts to some of my Florida favourites (especially Pirates of the Caribbean and the Haunted Mansion)
4. Try some of the famous crazy flavours of popcorn that Tokyo Disney has to offer.
5. Disneybound at the parks! (Disneybound: putting together Disney-inspired outfits)
6. Participate in character greetings at the parks
7. Watch day and nighttime parades and/or shows
8. Try some new, unfamiliar Disney snacks
9. Take a ton of pictures!
10. Put together a trip video when it’s all over
You’ll probably notice that this bucket list isn’t quite as extensive, specific, or ambitious as the ones I made for Walt Disney World. This is because my main goal for my Japan trip is to keep an open mind and try to experience as much as I possibly can.
Now I really can’t wait to go!